Tuesday 25 March 2014

Alien Evidence

How much evidence have you collected so far?
 
Have you calculated snot viscosity?
Have you looked at the alien blood chromatography?
Have you discovered who's diet is closest to the alien sample?
 
I asked 5 students who they thought was the Alien Teacher and came up with some interesting results...
 
Mclaren, Year 8
"I think it's Miss Quan, because everything is always Miss Quan"
 
Hannah, Year 8
"I think it's Miss Pitts because her focal length is 5cm the same as the aliens"
 
Cameron, Year 7
"I think it's Miss Rowe because she doesn't seem very suspicious, it might be a trick"
 
Amrit, Year 7
"I think it's Miss Quan because the flame test colour was unusual compared to the others"
 
Britney, Year 8
"I think it's a choice between three at the moment, Miss Pitts, Mrs Essex or you Miss Staples, as you've all got traces of the alien blood"
 
Some very interesting ideas from our DSTC investigators today, some with much more scientific evidence than others, but are any of these thoughts reliable, have we gained enough evidence yet?
 
What do you think, could it be me like Britney's evidence might suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment